Thursday, November 29, 2007

Way to go, Helio!!

I have to give it up for Helio Castraneves. I think he did an amazing job this season on Dancing With The Stars. Half way through the season, I wouldn't have known he'd come this far. He has all the charisma that Marie had to offer and the skill Mel had to offer, he was a total package and I'm glad that he won.

Although, does anyone else find it odd that he called off his engagement the night he won? Was his fiance jealous of his relationship (or all of those kisses he shared with) Julianne? We all succomb to a little bit of gossip now and then, but this just caught me a little offguard. I didn't even know he was engaged to begin with, but I know if my fiance was smooching on someone as drooled over as Julianne, I would be jealous. Oh well not very important. What did you guys think of the finals? I thought it was wayyyy too long. Not suprised though..

I hope everyone is having a great week! 1 WEEK UNTIL MOUSEFEST!!

2 comments:

Rae! said...

Hi Jackie,
I don't watch the Dancing with the Stars.
But I will get to see you next week at MOUSE FEST!!!!! 12-7/ 12-9

Jackie O. said...

I'm so excited!! Are you?? I need a vacation, even a small one will do! Can't wait to see you again! Which meets are you really excited about??