Monday, November 26, 2007

Since The Disney Company owns ABC Network...

Being an avid viewer of Dancing with The Stars.. I feel the need to take a moment and let the ABC Network know that they will lose a viewer if MARIE OSMOND WINS THIS COMPETITION.

I don't watch much TV, but for some reason I really enjoy watching washed up celebrities attempt to dance their way to the top in this energetic and exciting show. I have watched DWTS since the second season and I've always felt that talent as a dancer has been the essential key to winning this show. It seems that is not the case this season.

I'm sorry to rag on you Marie Osmond, but you have no right being in the finals. This is not a popularity contest, it's about TALENT. Her freestyle dance tonight was an absolute joke. I hope all of her doll collecting fans enjoyed it, because I thought I was watching a car crash. Granted, there has been a ton of drama on this season (that I could've done without, frankly, but we all know it makes for good television), I just am sick of the sob stories and the excuses every week. I'm sorry Marie, but you don't hold a candle to Mel & Maks or Helio & Julianne.


Now don't get me wrong, I know I'm coming off like a %$^#& right now. But this is my opinion and if you don't like it, then don't read my blog. I just get very competitive when I am challenged. This is a dancing competition and I want to see the best dancer win, not the most favored person on the cast. I really think that Jenny Garth gave her all on the show this season. She made a truly awesome journey from the shy and modest girl next door to a confident and sassy dancing queen. Watching her transform was so exciting. I'm sure Marie has gained a lot of dancing experience and has made wonderful memories, but she is just not good enough. I'm afraid to watch tomorrow, but I'll be tuning in. What do you guys think?? Let me know if you are a DWTS fan and who you want to win!! I'm rooting for Helio & Julianne!!!


Also... while I'm on a roll here, to the person who felt the need to leave a severely rude and immature review about The Magical Definition Podcast, my co-hosts and myself.... Thank you for listening ;) If you enjoy the show and have any creative criticism or feedback you'd like to share, please leave us a review on itunes!

I hope you all have a great week and I will possibly be blogging tomorrow! See ya real soon!!


-Jackie O.

No comments: