Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just a small update...

Hey there everyone :)

I hope you are surviving this scorching summer. It's been quite hot here in FL this past weekend, but I kept cool by getting a nice massage and staying in the A/C. Just thought I'd do a quick blog post about what has been going on lately.

This past week, April and I recorded show 11! Monumental for us since it's been such a long time since show 10. As usual, we are sorry for the delay, but we refuse to give up on our passion for all things disney. April is free during the weeks, so we are going to be trying to record shows earlier in the week and have them posted by the weekend. Show 11 should be posted sometime today or tomorrow. Be sure to visit www.waltsgirls.com or itunes to catch the latest episode. As usual, we had a lot of fun recording it.

On July 24th, Downtown Disney is having some kind of huge sale, so Jesse and I will be heading to Orlando to check it out. I'll post a blog about what kind of cool things I find. Also, we are planning a trip with April, her hubby and some other friends of ours for sometime in September. I'm super excited, because I love Disney World even more when I am surrounded by my closest friends. We are probably aiming at 2 or 3 days and we aren't sure where we are staying. Most likely off property since there will be a decent sized group of us. I'm hoping one of my best friends from NY can fly down and join us. She needs a vacation and what better place to do just that? I love WDW in September because it's fairly quiet and not unbearably hot.
Of course, we are also going to the Last Tour to Endor party in mid-august, which I'm getting so excited about!

Lots of exciting Disney fun will be coming up in the next few months, so keep your eyes peeled for new podcasts and blogposts!

No comments: