Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hannah Montana MANIA!!

I will admit it. I watched some of the Hannah Montana marathon last weekend. I gotta say, it's a cute show. Her teeth bother me, but that's just me being critical. Can you believe this girl is selling out concert tours in 10 minutes?? Insanity! I mean, the show is cute, but what is it about this girl that has children and parents alike going crazy? I just don't know. I guess maybe at this point, she is a better role model for young girls then most, but her songs are just horrible. Then again, I am a 23 year old. What am I saying? This coming from a girl who was once obsessed with N'sync. Alright, so I guess the songs are catchy. I have to give it to her. Who would've known that someday Billy Ray Cyrus' little girl would be a huge star? I sure didn't.



I am getting SO pumped for The EPCOT Thing!!! Check out
this link for a really cool picture courtesy of Jeff Lange. I love the old EPCOT symbols and I'm so glad to see they are back! If you would like to come, please head over to www.magicalmountain.net and go to The EPCOT Thing page and RSVP! We are going to have a great time! 7 days and counting!!



Hmm.. anything else interesting to discuss right now? Not really, except for the fact that I have 9 chapters to study this weekend for school. Major bummer. I guess having one boring weekend will have to be my breakeven for a month of nonstop fun! October is always my busiest month. Not sure if it's because I love Halloween or I just love October in general. Either way, I'm going to make sure to have a blast.

I really must be getting back to studying, but if you are bored... google Flight of The Conchords. If you haven't already heard of them, you need to. They are my new favorite duo.

Take care everyone!!!


-Jackie O.

No comments: